Make Wireless Connections to your UNIX and VAX
hosts with Pocket320
Pocket320 for Microsoft Pocket PC (Formerly Windows CE)
- Supports any Pocket PC wireless handheld device including:
- Serial, & Telnet connectivity
- VT- 100, 220, 320 emulation
- Programmable function keys.
- Keyboard mapping
- 80 and 132 column display x 24 lines.
- Supports Pocket PC Application Manager for adding and removing applications.
- Scripting for auto logon, logoff, sending strings, loading config files, mapping characters.
- Added Configuration Management (Load, Save, Save As)
- Screen resolution up to 640 x 480 (Full VGA)
- ASCII & Binary file transfer
- Printer support. Driver based and pass-through printing to
any accessible printer either local or network based including
Pocket320 for Windows CE Requirements
Pocket320 requires the Pocket PC Operating System version 3.0 or later,
or, Windows Mobile 2003, Pocket PC 2003.
Pocket 320 can be configured
for Landscape or Portrait view.