Make Wireless Connections to your HPe3000 host with Pocket92.
Pocket92 for Microsoft Mobile operating systems including
- Windows Mobile 2003 (Pocket PC 2003)
- Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition (Pocket PC 2003 SE)
- Windows CE.NET
- Windows Mobile 5.0
- Windows CE 5.0
- Windows Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition
- Supports any Pocket PC compatible (3.0 or later) wireless handheld device including:
- Serial, Telnet and NS/VT connectivity
- Display DC1 in NSVT.
- HP700/92 emulation
- F1 -F8 function keys.
- Keyboard mapping
- 80 and 132 column x 24 lines virtual display.
- Supports Pocket PC Application Manager for adding and removing applications.
- Scripting using TermTalk.
- Added Configuration Management (Load, Save, Save As)
- Screen resolution up to 640 x 480 (Full VGA)
- ASCII & Binary file transfer
- Printer support. Driver based and pass-through printing to any accessible printer
either local or network based including wireless.
Partial list of recent devices in use by customers
- Intermec 720C, CK31
- HP iPAQ HP6515
- Symbol Technologies PPT8846
- LXE MX7
- ASUS MyPal
- Cingular 8125
Many other devices are currently in use by customers. This is a list of recently requested
devices. Please contact your Minisoft sales representative for details of the support for any
Windows Mobile device.
Pocket92 for Microsoft Pocket PC Requirements
Pocket92 requires the Pocket PC Operating System version 3.0 or later, or, Windows Mobile
2003, Pocket PC 2003 or later.
Pocket 92 can be configured for Landscape or Portrait