Version 126.96.36.199 (May 21, 2009)
- Configurable mouse down action.
- Included built-in fonts (Minisoft92 and monospaced) in list
of fonts that can be selected.
- Added emulator emulation option. Allows for handling differences
between Secure92, WS92, and other emulators of HP terminals.
- Added bold font selection.
- Improved font rendering on low resolution screens.
Version 188.8.131.52 (May 11, 2009)
- Added Type Ahead checkbox for HP emulation.
Version 184.108.40.206 (April
- Implement default behavior for Insert and Delete keys in
- Font changes happen without restart.
- Network packet capture with timing information.
- Corrected additional TELNET option reporting.
- Corrected Look-And-Feel changes.
- Fixed number of columns > 80 in vt.
- Added support for TELNET option NAWS.
- Implemented network packet capture.
- Corrected network problem where VT reported some TN emulation
- Basic Ecometry support added to HP Mode.
- Clear Screen Fix in HP Mode.
- Pass Through Printing in VT mode.
- Preferences tree initially expanded.
- Corrected Unicode display in HP mode.
- VT Color Configuration and use.
- Fixed customization issue in VT Color Configuration.
- Corrected issues with local echo of translated characters.
- 1. Translation table support in HP emulation.
- Added scripting support for command line parameters and applet
- In progress work on CPU utilization and cursor blinking.
- Fixed TN emulation Empty Field Marker.
- Fixed TN emulation colors and cursor.
- Key mapping complete (set and delete mappings).
- Action for key maps added to handle string, single line commands,
and script files.