Java® Terminal Emulation
Universal Access In One Thin Client
for a fully functional 30 day evaluation.
Minisoft Javelin is a new class of Java connectivity software delivering secure
legacy host access through the convenient point and click interface of your Web browser. Organizations
can easily integrate mission-critical information residing on legacy systems with web based
Javelin provides universal access to legacy host computer systems by offering
precise emulation of IBM 3270, IBM 5250, VT320, and HP700/92 terminals in a single Java client.
Users can choose to operate Javelin as a thin client Java applet, or install it as a standalone
client under Windows, Linux, Solaris, HP/UX or Macintosh operating systems.
Javelin is small in size but rich in features. In addition to offering a wide
selection of terminal emulations, Javelin includes a powerful scripting language, SSH Secure
Shell connectivity, and Transport Layer Security (TLS).
- HP700/92, VT320, IBM 5250, IBM 3270 terminal emulations
- Customized to work with
Stromasys CHARON MPE Emulators
- SSH – Secure Shell, NS/VT, Telnet network connectivity
- NS/VT + SSH connectivity
- Operates on Windows, Linux, Solaris, Macintosh, HP/UX
- Supports Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, Safari internet browsers
- Keyboard remapping
- User defined function keys
- 80 & 132 column display
- Scripting language (Termtalk) for automated login, logoff, program execution
- Configurable colors and screen display attributes
- Multi-page scroll back memory
- Screen printing, pass through printing, and printing through operating system
Javelin System Requirements
- Java 5.0 or more recent
- Network connection