eDIRECT PLUS - Transactional Email Solution
The eDIRECT PLUS Transactional Email Server transforms
generic, plain-text event triggered email into highly branded and
personalized messages. These messages are capable of driving
incremental revenue through relevant cross and up-sell offers.
eDIRECT PLUS extends the business logic of your existing e-commerce
or ERP system to dynamically create specialized messages that
properly reflect your company’s identity.
Use eDIRECT PLUS to add customized messages to promote
special discounts, unique events, one time offers, holiday
announcements and much more! Reach out to your customers with
messaging that is consistent with your corporate websites and
brands. Ensure that your customers will experience your unique brand
from the start of a sale to the end, encouraging future customer
loyalty and brand recognition.
eDIRECT PLUS is designed to integrate seamlessly with
existing back-end business processes and data sources so that
customized messages are generated automatically. It also features a
powerful, dynamic message assembly engine which transforms a
plain-text transactional email into branded company communications.
Minisoft eDIRECT PLUS can enhance your email marketing
performance, boost deliverability and lower costs. In addition, the
latest email delivery, authentication and bounce processing
technologies are at your fingertips. Harness the power of Minisoft
eDIRECT PLUS today!
eDIRECT PLUS and
eFORMz saves money and resources:
- Support for HTML, Secure PDF or XML output.
- Style sheets included for creating dynamic content to
match an organization’s identity and brand.
- Conditional logic to set up simple or complex "what if"
conditions that determine what and when content is sent and to
- Easily incorporate web links, pictures and graphics
- Ensure delivery of readable emails by sending in
multi-part MIME - recipient will receive HTML or text versions
dependent on their email settings.
- Smart email management tools to track open rates,
unsubscribe, one-click opt-out and bounced emails.
- Schedule dates and times to send automated
invitations, "save the date" reminders, confirmations, and
post-event "thank you’s".
- SMS Gateway support for text notifications and alerts.
- Direct output to one or more output destinations
including email, SMS (Short Message Service), printfile,
diskfile or fax.
- Ad-hoc email for sending personalized emails to
- Feature for dynamically integrating relevant cross and
up-sell offers based on prior purchases or stated preferences.
- Reporting and statistics to measure the success or
failure of real-time client interactions.