Minisoft Touchpoint - Customer Relationship Management
Acquiring new customers is much more expensive than selling to
existing ones. With the Minisoft Touchpoint, you’ll have confidence
that customer inquiries will be handled quickly and effectively,
boosting customer satisfaction and loyalty while giving your sales
and services teams a competitive edge.
Designed for retailers and manufacturers with a strong customer
service focus, Minisoft’s Touchpoint centralizes customer service
requests, allowing companies to manage inbound emails, web form
inquiries, share knowledge, and resolve customer issues.
- Centrally manage and share all customer service issues.
- Understand frequency of incidents to improve product
- Share information across your customer service teams.
- Measure the responsiveness of customer support.
The Minisoft Touchpoint centralizes the service history of
each customer, providing a detailed view of customer requests and
responses. Case management metrics via the Touchpoint Dashboard
allow managers to monitor how cases are handled and escalate
issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Gain a complete view of customer service request history.
- Escalate unresolved issues before they become large
- Monitor the effectiveness of case responses.
Inbound Email or Web Forms
The Minisoft Touchpoint leverages the power of Minisoft’s eDirect+
transactional email solution to handle
Inbound email processing which allows support organizations to
better manage customer support requests through information sharing and routing. With inbound email processing, users can
create rules for inbound e-mails and automatically assign cases
to the right customer support representative.
As an alternative, the Minisoft Touchpoint supports web form
requests for handling customer inquiries.
- Shared group inbox to manage and assign cases based on
- Automatically attaches email to a customer account record
for better understanding of customer issues.
- Issues can be prioritized and assigned.
The Minisoft Touchpoint knowledge base helps customer support teams
better manage and share
structured and unstructured information. The knowledge base
allows users to create frequently asked questions (FAQs), manage
files, and search and rate content - all in an easy-to-use
- Allows users to create searchable content through full-text
search, tagging, categorization and approvals.
- Manages the content staging process so new material is
reviewed by a manager who approves and posts the content.
Includes authoring, posting, and rating of FAQs for internal and
Powered by Minisoft Active Forms
Minisoft Active Forms is used by the Touchpoint to store customer
messages, send email responses to customers, and provide web
Active Forms is an extension to eDirect+ that enables eFORMz
projects to be used to deliver content to Web/GUI applications
and/or Web Services while also processing input from these types
Touchpoint users can take advantage of the powerful formatting and
processing abilities of
Minisoft /Active Forms to design their own interactive forms
fill-in applications. Once built, these applications can be
deployed in a standard web browser or used with Minisoft’s
eReader content viewer.
Active Forms can be used to create web services which can:
- Deliver eFORMz-generated content in a variety of formats (JPEG,
GIF, TIFF, PDF, or XML).
- Execute eFORMz/eDIRECT PLUS based processes, such as print,
e-mail, PDF file generation, and database updates.
- Submit input data to the Print Director's input queues for
The Minisoft Touchpoint is optimized for use with a variety of
retailing and ERP vertical solutions including; Manhattan
Associates, RedPrairie, QAD, Microsoft Dynamics.
Click here to see our Lamps Plus Case Study.